These days many reports published in the news suggest a food to be a ‘Wonder-food’ due to its high count of essential nutrients. Often a week later, they will then be telling us how bad that same product could be for us!
But the buzz around dark chocolate and its health benefits seems to of stayed consistant. Researchers in general seem to agree that dark chocolate could provide these benefits:
- Protection from Disease-Causing Free Radicals
- Potential Cancer Prevention
- Improve Heart Health
- Good for Overall Cholesterol
- Improve Cognitive Function
- Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar Aid
- And that dark chocolate is an Antioxidant-Rich Superfood!
Now I really love me some dark chocolate and I’m always on the hunt for new brands. I heard about a 99% bar from Lindt but haven’t been able to track it down, however in my local Sainsbury’s I found a 100% bar which you can see a taste test for below!
What’s your favourite dark chocolate brand, perhaps you can give me some recommendations?